Sunday 18 August 2019

18 weeks


According to the various week-by-week websites, baby's size at 18 weeks is comparable to anything from a cucumber to a pomegranate to an artichoke...However big he is, he's definitely expanding up and out. I'm definitely showing more this week, and it all seems to be up front and center, so it doesn't just look like weight gain. Last time around, the holiday weight gain over Christmas made it hard to tell if I was chubby or pregnant, but this time it seems more like a proper bump.

I've been starting to feel some movement every other day or so--it's lovely! Like last time, it seems to happen when I'm sat in certain positions, like in the car, or one day while I was studying in a cafe and sitting very upright. Looking forward to a few weeks' time when Richard and George can feel him kick, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment