Friday 19 July 2019

14 Weeks


Finally took my first bump pic for the blog! Last time, I took several of these "Before" shots, from week 6 onwards, because I didn't realize there would be nothing to see until week 16 or so...My jeans are starting to get uncomfortable now, though, so it's time to start documenting!

My symptoms seem to be less intense but lasting longer this time. Yesterday I spent ages in the Union shop looking for something to eat, because I was hungry and nauseated, but the sight of almost every food made me feel sick. I've been eating lots of fruit, yogurt, and hummus with pita bread, and my usual lunch has been a cheddar cheese ploughman's sandwich (cheese, chutney, lettuce and tomato on wheat--preferably mature cheddar). Last time I was off my coffee (even the smell wasn't appealing anymore), but this time I'm still keen on having my one cup every morning. 

No comments:

Post a Comment