Wednesday 10 June 2015

39 Weeks Pregnant


I have been feeling so much better since the baby dropped over the weekend! From what I'd heard about 'engagement', I thought I'd be trading heartburn and breathlessness for waddling. That hasn't really happened--I'm not waddling and my heartburn is still sticking around, although I can breathe a lot better. I had a lot of lower back pain and hip pain on Friday and Saturday but now I'm feeling great! On Monday I had a burst of energy and got some nesting tasks done, too, so hopefully that means baby won't take too much longer to make an appearance.

On Saturday we went to the annual Leeds Food & Drink Festival


Richard had a beef brisket & porter pie with a half-pint of Italian porter from the Kirkstall Brewery, and I had delicious pulled-pork nachos (too busy eating to take a picture of them, lol) from El Kantina

Trying out the rocking chair--do these horizontal stripes make me look pregnant? Lol!

Last night we did one more finishing touch on the nursery--Richard hung these alphabet cards that I found online here. They came out so well!


Our stash of board books has outgrown the shelf--Baby Bettie is off to a good start!

No comments:

Post a Comment