Monday 30 September 2019

24 Weeks



It's been a big week for us--we got the keys to the new house on Thursday! We had a lovely time checking it out (it was our first time seeing it since the initial viewing, and the first time we'd seen it without furniture), exploring and making plans. It was also my last week of work--I submitted all of my marking last Monday and returned my office keys on Wednesday. Over the previous weekend, Richard & George helped me clear out my office--and I really needed the help because the previous Tuesday, I fell and got a small fracture on my arm, up near my elbow. I'm fine and baby's fine (he's been kicking a lot), but I'm not supposed to carry anything with my right arm. Not the best timing with the office clearing and the house move, but at least I'll be fully recovered by the time the baby arrives. I'll do house renovation posts with before and after photos as we make progress!

No comments:

Post a Comment