Wednesday 3 December 2014

12 Weeks Pregnant


Today's scan was such a great experience, and my symptoms are definitely starting to get better. I'm still tired (taking 1-2 hour naps and sleeping 8-9 hours a night), but my nausea is mostly gone now. This week, my cravings have been reflecting my anticipation for my upcoming trip to the States--I really want eggnog and comfort food. Starbucks' eggnog latte is my only source of eggnog here (normally I'd make it myself, but I can't have raw eggs, and I might as well wait 2 more weeks until I can get the pasturized stuff in the States). Thanksgiving was great--I made my usual green bean casserole, yams and pecan pie, which helped satisfy my Southern food cravings.
Definitely feeling more pregnant now, not just vaguely ill and chubby...

No comments:

Post a Comment